1) Players will be split into 2 teams (max 3 subs) based on their preferred position.
2) Bring along a DARK (black or navy) AND WHITE coloured jersey for team splitting flexibility.
3) The appointed captain of each team will manage the team.
4) Teams will be adjusted at half-time if highly imbalanced.
5) Goalkeeper should rotate unless team has a permanent one.
6) Standard 11 a side game rules apply.
Note: We will form one team to play against an external team with compatible skill level if we do not get enough players to make 2 teams.
1) Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2) No hard tackles, or aggressive body contact.
3) No wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
If you truly can not make it, and it is within 24 hours of event, please inform our Customer Service team at +65 9726 9110, so they can take note. "No shows" can affect the game experience and are frowned upon.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.