1) Teams will be formed (generally 3 or 4 teams) and will play a series of rotating short games. Where there are only 2 teams, play will be continuous.
2) If team rotation is applicable, each game will last 10 minutes (3 teams) or 7 minutes (4 teams).
3) If team rotation is applicable, the winning team stays after each game. A team cannot play more than 3 consecutive games (or 2 if this is a ?Chill? game).
4) Teams will be adjusted during the game if highly imbalanced.
5) Goalkeeper should rotate unless team has a permanent one.
6) Ball is out of play when it crosses the sideline. Corner kicks and kick-ins apply.
7) Goals can be scored from anywhere.
8) The goalkeeper can pick up a back pass (does not apply if this is an ?advanced? game) but not more than twice in a row.
1) Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2) No sliding, hard tackles, or aggressive body contact.
3) No jostling at the netting.
4) No wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 8 hours before game, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 8 hours of the game, cancellation is no longer permitted.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of players in a confirmed game to drop below a minimum viable level to run the game.