Regain your touch and enjoy small-sided Football action with this special "5+1 practice game", which carefully complies with Phase 2 rules. This means:
- Strictly limited to 5 outside players: no spectators allowed
- 1 additional "Official Host" will be provided by the organiser, Stranger Soccer, to facilitate and guide the session, and balance things out.
- Expect a short safety briefing, followed by continuous gameplay, with periodic water breaks.
- Comply with all Safe Entry procedures at the sports venue
- Engage in social distancing on sidelines, avoid handshakes & high fives, wear a mask before & after strenuous activity, wash hands frequently, and avoid joining if unwell
- Register individually, with an accurate name and picture, so we can identify and communicate with you as required
Following the safety briefing from the Official Host, teams will be formed and game sessions will be continuous with periodic water breaks. The Official Host provided by the organiser Stranger Soccer will observe, guide, and facilitate, remaining in the marked goalkeeper zone of the smaller team, to balance things. Normal rules apply, except that goals can only be scored from inside the box.
Game rules will be adjusted to keep the game fun if there is any no-show or latecomer.
1) Watch your tackles, we don't want anybody injured after the game.
2) No wearing foreign objects
3) No sliding
4) No jostling at the netting
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.