This is our popular BEGINNER’S GAME, adapted for Phase 2. The Official Host will simply facilitate a SLOW-PACED, ULTRA-FRIENDLY kickaround game. Men and women of all ages are welcome. Way more fun than a gym! Note:
- Strictly limited to 5 outside players: no spectators allowed
- 1 additional "Official Host" will be provided by the organiser, Stranger Soccer, to facilitate and guide the session, and balance things out.
- Expect a short safety briefing, followed by continuous gameplay, with periodic water breaks.
- Comply with all Safe Entry procedures at the sports venue
- Engage in social distancing on sidelines, avoid handshakes & high fives, wear a mask before & after strenuous activity, wash hands frequently, and avoid joining if unwell
- Register individually, with an accurate name and picture, so we can identify and communicate with you as required
Following the safety briefing from the Official Host, teams will be formed and game sessions will be continuous with periodic water breaks. The Official Host provided by the organiser Stranger Soccer will observe, guide, and facilitate, remaining in the marked goalkeeper zone of the smaller team, to balance things. Normal rules apply, except that goals can only be scored from inside the box.
Game rules will be adjusted to keep the game fun if there is any no-show or latecomer.
1) Bring athletic shoes or turf shoes, comfortable clothes, and water!
2) Come with a great attitude. Listen to the Host but don't be afraid to ask questions.
3) Be positive, encouraging, and respectful to all players.
1) This ultra-friendly session will start with 45 minutes of light drills that teach the BASICS of football.
2) Teams will then be formed (generally 2 or 3) and will play a series of rotating short and relaxed 10 minute games.
1) Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2) No sliding, hard tackles, or aggressive body contact.
3) No jostling at the netting.
4) No wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
If you truly can not make it, and it is within 24 hours of event, please inform our Customer Service team at +65 9726 9110, so they can take note. "No shows" can affect the game experience and are frowned upon.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.
1) Complete the payment of the amount you wish to top up via PayNow (UEN 201703283C) or to our bank account (DBS Current 0039460040). Take note that there will be a $0.50 transaction fee for each top up.
2) Submit an image of your transaction receipt to either 97269110 or email@example.com for verification. You may also submit it to us below.
3) The amount will be added to your Stranger Soccer wallet once we have verified your payment within 24 hours.
Submit your mobile number to receive your One-Time Password (OTP)
Some telco servers might be having issues with the OTP, if you did not receive after 1 minute, please contact us at +65 9726 9110.
Phone number is already registered, kindly use your own phone number. For any other issues, please contact us at +65 9726 9110.
You have exceeded the number of requests, please contact our service staff at +65 9726 9110
Enter your OTP to verify your number
Have not received your OTP?
Join Waiting List
When the game is full, you can join the waiting list. You will be added into the game when someone withdraws from the game and you are the next in line.
You need to have enough balance in your wallet to be added to the game.
You will be updated when you are added to the game. Regular updates about the slots movement will also be provided.