A chill game, for players who prefer playing at a more relaxed pace!
1) Each game will last 10 minutes (3 teams) or 7 minutes (4 teams).
2) The winning team stays after each game, but cannot play more than 2 consecutive games.
3) Teams will be adjusted during the game if highly imbalanced.
4) Goalkeeper should rotate unless team has a permanent one.
5) Ball is out of play when it crosses the sideline. Corner kicks and kick-ins apply.
6) Goals can be scored from anywhere.
7) The goalkeeper can pick up a back pass but not more than twice in a row.
8) All players can enter and exit the penalty area.
1) Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2) No sliding, hard tackles, or aggressive body contact.
3) No jostling at the netting.
4) No wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 8 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 8 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.