This is a special game, with participation strictly limited to 10 or fewer players (4 v 4 or 5 v 5) with no exceptions, and several other precautions in place. Participants should expect a“chill” game, featuring a more relaxed pace.
Participants must cooperate fully, and ensure they:
1. Cooperate with measures imposed by the sports venue, including sign-ins and temperature checks
2. Continue to adhere to previously communicated guidelines on hand washing, avoiding handshakes and high fives, and any other MOH guidelines
3. Partake in social distancing: sitting apart while on sidelines, and avoiding contact or crowding while on the pitch
4. Register individually, updating their profile with an accurate name and picture, so we can best identify and communicate with you as required
1. Two teams will be formed and will play continuously, with appropriate water breaks.
2. Teams will be adjusted during the game if highly imbalanced.
3. Goalkeeper should rotate unless the team has a permanent one.
4. Ball is out of play when it crosses the sideline. To avoid crowding, corner kicks and free kicks do not apply.
5. Goals can be scored from anywhere and goalkeeper can pick up a back pass
1. Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2. No sliding, tackling, body contact, or wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before game, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the game, cancellation is no longer permitted.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of players in a confirmed game to drop below a minimum viable level to run the game.