Regain your touch and enjoy 3-a-side action with this special "5+1 practice game", which carefully complies with Phase 2 rules. This means:
- Strictly limited to 5 outside players: no spectators allowed
- 1 additional "Official Host" will be provided by the organiser, Stranger Soccer, to facilitate and guide the session, and join in to balance out the teams
- Strict safety measures will be in place
Specifically, participants should:
- Comply with all Safe Entry procedures at the sports venue
- Engage in social distancing on sidelines, avoid handshakes & high fives, wear a mask before & after strenuous activity, wash hands frequently, and avoid joining if unwell
- Register individually, with an accurate name and picture, so we can identify and communicate with you as required
Expect a safety briefing from the Official Host, followed by two 25 minute game sessions. The Official Host provided by the organiser Stranger Soccer will observe and facilitate, and join in order to have balanced 3-a-side play.
1) Watch your tackles, we don't want anybody injured after the game.
2) No wearing foreign objects
3) No sliding
4) No jostling at the netting
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.